SWF to GIF Mac is easy-to-use, powerful video and audio converting software, which can extract pictures from video files and then make it to create your own animated GIF. In addition, SWF to GIF Mac can also convert between all popular video and audio formats. You can use the powerful video editing tools of SWF to GIF Mac such as crop, effect, watermark, etc., to edit the source files at will, and then convert it to the format needed. Using SWF to GIF Mac's clip tool, you can choose one or more segments, or even several crossed segments, and then convert them to individual file respectively, or merge them to one file.
Click button, select SWF video files in the dialog box that opens, and add them to the file list.
Select output format
Choose one or more files in the file list, click Profile drop-down button, select an output format for selected files in the drop down list that opens.
1. Select a video/audio file in the file list, click button in the toolbar to open Clip window.
2. Click Play/Pause button to play the selected file.
3. Click button to set the start point in the playback. When the file jumps to the end point you want, click button to get one segment. The segment will be added to the segment list.
4. Click button, and repeat Step 3 to clip a new segment.
5. To adjust the position of the segment in the list, please select it and click button.
6. After the above operations, click OK button to return to the main interface. All the clipped segments will be added into the file list.
Set output folder
Click Browse button in setting panel, select a destination folder in the dialog box.
After finishing the above settings, check the files needed to convert in the file list, and click button on the main interface, to start converting the files. You can view the conversion progress from the progress bar at the bottom of the window.
Tip: You can click button to pause the converting process and button to cancel the process as required.
• Crop video size, edit video effects and add video watermark;
• Convert several pictures into one video;
• Clip and merge video segment;
• Split one source file into several, and merge several into one;
• Preview the source video or the fixed video, and compare them;
• Multiple profiles can be set for one original to convert, and more optimized profiles, especially HD video formats, are offered for PSP and other digital devices;
• Batch processing;
• Provide rich profiles, customize and save your profile for future use;
• Customize output file size with Bitrate Calculator;
• Multi-language: We provide English, German, Japanese, Chinese;
• Multi-skin: Various skins are provided to allow you to change your product interface.